18 December 2017
The standard SGIS Scholar program provides PARTIAL funding, but qualifying candidates can also apply for to EFN that will cover any successful applicant's entire participation costs. However the additional funding they provide only applies to this specific list of countries:
- LATIN AMERICA: Belize, Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador, French Guiana, Guatemala, Guyana, Honduras, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname,
- ASIA: Bhutan, Cambodia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Nepal, Vietnam,
- AFRICA: Cameroon, Central African Republic, Dem. Republic of Congo, Gabon, Kenya, Madagascar, Mozambique, Namibia, Republic of Congo, Uganda, Zambia
- OCEANIA: Fiji, Indonesia, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands.
The 2018 programme will span 4 weeks and includes:
- GIS training (13 June – 04 July 2018; University of California, Davis [dates tentative])
- GIS training (05 – 08 July 2018; Esri, Redlands [dates tentative])
- The ESRI International User Conference (09 - 13 July 2018; San Diego)
- The SCGIS Annual Conference (15 – 18 July 2018; Monterey)
Follow the instructions carefully.
Note that all applications need to be emailed to email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, 08 January 2018.
We will confirm receipt of your application but only from 08 January 2018.
For information on the SCGIS see: http://www.scgis.org/
For more information on the ESRI User Conference see: http://www.esri.com/events/user-conference/index.html